Friday, September 18, 2009

...................Today the 18th... another day

I had been looking forward to today all week, so I was soooo excited when I woke up this morning!! Went shopping for the first time in ages.... and am going to do a haul video tomorrow (my first one) and i'll list down everything I got on here then.

Basically went shopping for hours today in Tenjin (Fukuoka, Japan), I had to wait at mac for around 30mins because it was so busy! I have been here for 18 months and I still can not believe how many shopping malls there are in this one little area. There would have to be 6 shopping malls all next to one another that are 6 storeys and higher!! My poor legs were going to fall off!!! But great cardio for the day I guess.

Ate a whole packet of tofu covered beans lol, will take a photo and post it up tomorrow... ADDICTED. anywho, thats all for now.... time for some beauty sleep... i need it!

Shell Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment