Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First Post... HI Everyone :)

Woke up at 5am which is so so early for me! Was tossing and turning in bed because I had all these thoughts about doing YouTube Videos about Fitness/Workouts. WHY? Well I have been watching all the Makeup tuts by Juicystar07 and KandeeJohnson and I absolutely love them. They have helped so much, as I knew absolutely nothing about make-up before ha!

The area where I do have lots of knowledge is Fitness, not because I am a professional or anything like that... but because of personal experience, studies and reading so many articles. I have been a personal trainer in the past and I absolutely loved helping others, so I thought.... why not start a Youtube channel. The channel will cover everything from fitness, health, nutrition, beauty and reviews. Keep in mind this is NOT expert advice, I am just someone who wants to share what I know with the world and help anyone who is looking for it :o)

I will post up my first video today, it will be an ABOUT ME Video and today of tomorrow I will post up another video - 5 Steps to ensure you get all you can out of your workouts. Next Week I will start all my workout videos, but bear with me lol I am new to this haha.

Lastly, another reason I wanted to create a channel is because I feel as though there are not many Fun and Casual Workout Videos. I want to do videos that people can relate to.... and I myself am not a BUFF MUSCLE trainer, I have a healthy body for my height and I want people to realise that training hard will not make you grow into a muscles women, this is the biggest misconception out there. 
Training your body is one of the best things you can do.... I mean this is the only body you'll ever get for you whole life.... so don't waste it :o)
Any question/requests.... feel free to comment

Smile guys... have a great day XX

Shell X

No comments:

Post a Comment