Saturday, October 3, 2009

Long Time... no see of me :D



Hi All, Oh My God! 3 followers.... yeah.. no seriously I have been flat out working on my youtube videos and have kinda neglected my blog lol. Have had heaps of videos going up over the last few days and I just want to say

THANKYOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO HAS FOLLOWED MY CHANNEL AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO TAKE THE TIME OUT TO COMMENT.... YOU ALL MAKE MY DAY!

I have said many times that I have had a hard week, and seriously I have and I wish that nobody in this world has to go what I went through, but I have always had the attitude of trying to be positive and to look forward! So i personally everyday have been looking at every single message and comment people have sent and they have made me that little bit happier.
I have only been on Youtube for 2weeks and already have 200+ subscribers. I am honestly so humbled to think that people actually want to hear me talk. Still kinda in shock because I honestly would have been happy with 10 subscribers.

So whats going on in my life right now....
* Just finished my assignment about tax (yawn) for uni... so glad I have a few weeks off now.
* trying to organise my brother in law to come to Japan.... need some visitors here!
* Have two photoshoot this month which I am very excited about and also very nervous... have never modeled before lol.

Thats about it... boring I know right! But I will continue plugging away at youtube videos.
Possible vids to come,

My skincare routine.
General Vid on healthy eating.
My diet/supplements
combination exercises....

So thats all for now folks, If you haven't joined me in the twitter world yet... you can find me at https://twitter.com/MissStapo

Thanks for the love guys... have a great weekend and keep smiling XxXx

Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment