Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hey yo wo. . . . . :)

So what's been going on in the last week??
Got my Abs video up, another VBLOG and behind the scenes from my first photoshoot!
All up on my CHANNEL...


Videos coming up this week...
ABS #2
5 minute Full Body Workout

The week after I plan to do a few Health/Nutrition related videos as they have been requested quite a bit.

Besides that not too much has been going on, trying to keep up my studies and not go into town so I can not buy anything lol. Getting back into some hard training sessions too as I don't want to lose all the hard work I have put in over summer.

Missing home quite a bit, I guess that is because it is starting to get cold and I DO NOT like the cold. I miss the hot summer days in Australia, but there is less than 4months till we are back on holidays..... YAY. I am only keeping up this blog once per week as getting back to everyone on YouTube has been my top priority.

I should have a website coming out over the next two month with fitness, health and beauty related articles so I am very excited about that too. I love helping people and it makes me feel as though I am putting my time towards something good/worthwhile. I hope my vids have been helping and I am so flattered to have gotten the response I have!

Thank-you all for you great comments Xx

Till next week

Cheerio :)

No comments:

Post a Comment